To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- Current customers can pay your bill at: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/371… 3 hours ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 4 hours ago
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 5 hours ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 5 hours ago
- To request a free pest inspection fill in this form: smithereen.com/request-pest-i… 7 hours ago