Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Bug Invasion – Ticks, Mosquitoes Getting Ready to Attack: BND.com: Bug Invasion – Ticks, Mosquit... bit.ly/17SLm39 3 hours ago
- Checkout our blog! smithereenpestblog.com 10 hours ago
- Why NPMA Recognizes National Asthma & Allergy Month: Having just recognized Termite Awareness Week, National ... bit.ly/19SBWkO 10 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest ▸ Top stories today via @BugattiBEEZ @Tiagguinh0 @StaceyTravis777 18 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest 1 day ago