Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 1 hour ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 1 hour ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Stories via @kenthewaspman @orgasmorphic @KCPlaces 2 hours ago
- Dragonflies smithereenpestblog.com/2015/03/27/dra… fb.me/3yp6UBBrH 5 hours ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 6 hours ago