Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 4 hours ago
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 4 hours ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 8 hours ago
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 9 hours ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 9 hours ago