Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- How can I prevent a #flea infestation? smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/03/how… 47 minutes ago
- Recent Blog Posts smithereenpestblog.com/2014/12/19/rec… fb.me/2CGiebONW 1 hour ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 3 hours ago
- Current customers can pay your bill at: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/371… 5 hours ago
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 5 hours ago