Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 37 minutes ago
- To request a free pest inspection fill in this form: smithereen.com/request-pest-i… 38 minutes ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 48 minutes ago
- How can I prevent a #flea infestation? smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/03/how… 2 hours ago
- Learn about the rich history at Smithereen smithereen.com/history/ 8 hours ago