Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Stories via @TheOfficialNews @SocialInSedona @KUHoops 2 hours ago
- Ok, You can stay smithereenpestblog.com/2015/10/07/ok-… 3 hours ago
- THE Most Venomous Spider in North America smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/22/the… 4 hours ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 4 hours ago
- We have a $50 off deal for #Termite services for May! Serving Central Illinois, including Peoria, Springfield, more bit.ly/1EMm7uP 6 hours ago