Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 3 hours ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 5 hours ago
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 7 hours ago
- #Chicagoland #Bird #Control smithereen.com/birds/|#Smithe… Pest Management| 7 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest Stories via @GirIyDiaries @OzzieGuillen @MOWatchdog 8 hours ago