Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 5 minutes ago
- THE Most Venomous Spider in North America smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/22/the… 14 minutes ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 15 minutes ago
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 4 hours ago
- Learn about the rich history at Smithereen smithereen.com/history/ 7 hours ago