Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- To request a free pest inspection fill in this form: smithereen.com/request-pest-i… 2 hours ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 3 hours ago
- THE Most Venomous Spider in North America smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/22/the… 3 hours ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 4 hours ago
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 5 hours ago