Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Learn about the rich history at Smithereen smithereen.com/history/ 2 hours ago
- What do you think? livescience.com/43901-eating-i… fb.me/1WPNnoj4i 4 hours ago
- What Makes a Lightning Bug Light?: Firefly (Lightning Bug) A familiar sight on hot summer nights, each firef... bit.ly/1l8M14g 4 hours ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 5 hours ago
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 6 hours ago