Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 7 minutes ago
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 13 minutes ago
- How can I prevent a #flea infestation? smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/03/how… 4 hours ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 7 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest Stories via @goldbergkc @StarCavalli @ColumbiaChi 7 hours ago