Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Current customers can pay your bill at: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/371… 2 hours ago
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 5 hours ago
- To request a free pest inspection fill in this form: smithereen.com/request-pest-i… 6 hours ago
- Learn about the rich history at Smithereen smithereen.com/history/ 8 hours ago
- How can I prevent a #flea infestation? smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/03/how… 9 hours ago