- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- How can I prevent a #flea infestation? smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/03/how… 1 hour ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 2 hours ago
- Bed bugs may bite insurers, but won’t dog industry... fb.me/3A8ohPEci 2 hours ago
- Bed bugs may bite insurers, but won’t dog industry: Bed bugs may bite insurers, but won’t dog industry SAN FRA... bit.ly/1x5DWqT 3 hours ago
- Tips to prevent bringing bed bugs home from school!... fb.me/1CAm9Knr0 3 hours ago