- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- The most common pest of stored products found in the home and in grocery stores in the U. S. is the Indianmeal moth. 58 minutes ago
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 1 hour ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 2 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest Stories via @jerhemaword @BarterRewards @MOWatchdog 2 hours ago
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 4 hours ago