- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 1 hour ago
- #Chicagoland #Bird #Control smithereen.com/birds/|#Smithe… Pest Management| 2 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest Stories via @GirIyDiaries @OzzieGuillen @MOWatchdog 3 hours ago
- smithereenpestblog.com/2014/04/17/pre… fb.me/6tPV0UgGe 5 hours ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 7 hours ago