- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest Stories via @RepKinzinger @LushFabGlam @SheffStation 1 hour ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 1 hour ago
- smithereenpestblog.com/2013/12/13/cas… fb.me/2gAgkH6fc 3 hours ago
- Casting a Fire Ant Colony with Molten Aluminum: An amazing sculpture is made by pouring molten aluminum into a... bit.ly/1jXkYJR 3 hours ago
- RT @CYRs: #FF Follow Friday! @YRChicago2015 @ChicagoGOP @CHI_IntellEvent @HeartlandInst @CatoInstitute @AFF_Chicago @IllinoisReview @illino… 3 hours ago