- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- How can I prevent a #flea infestation? smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/03/how… 27 minutes ago
- chicagoist.com/2015/01/31/wri… fb.me/2Zyq1HBn3 1 hour ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 1 hour ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 9 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest Stories via @TheOfficialNews @CubsFanClub 9 hours ago