- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Learn about the rich history at Smithereen smithereen.com/history/ 3 hours ago
- The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Stories via @Chicago_Vines @SocialInSedona 6 hours ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 7 hours ago
- THE Most Venomous Spider in North America smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/22/the… 8 hours ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 8 hours ago