- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Mutant Giant Spider Dog smithereenpestblog.com/2014/09/10/mut… fb.me/4r9WHrskS 50 minutes ago
- Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Yellowjackets smithereenpestblog.com/2014/09/19/bee… fb.me/321A3CKBg 2 hours ago
- What can a consumer do to protect themselves from bedbug infestations?... fb.me/3AB7JQvMY 3 hours ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 6 hours ago
- Learn about the rich history at Smithereen smithereen.com/history/ 8 hours ago