- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 4 hours ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 4 hours ago
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 5 hours ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 5 hours ago
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 6 hours ago