- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 1 hour ago
- #Chicagoland #Bird #Control smithereen.com/birds/|#Smithe… Pest Management| 1 hour ago
- Current customers can pay your bill at: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/371… 2 hours ago
- To request a free pest inspection fill in this form: smithereen.com/request-pest-i… 6 hours ago
- RT @TerriIvens: Good Read! Xo “@SmithereenPest: The Smithereen Pest Daily is out! paper.li/SmithereenPest Stories via @Madison_Buzz @TerriIv… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Incredible close-up photography reveals the usually unseen beauty and vibrant colours of the insect world Donald Jusa used the concept of macro photography to capture images Was only 3 centimeters away in order to shoot the amazing detail Each shot … Continue reading
Are bedbugs just in beds? Bedbugs are not just in beds. They can be in chair cushions, sofas, behind electrical outlets, cracks and crevices around baseboards, or even behind picture frames. In other words, they can live pretty much anywhere.
Killer hornets: Deadly insects leave 41 dead and 1,600 injured Heather Saul A rare spate of killer hornets has left 41 people dead in central China, authorities confirmed today. More than 1,600 have also been injured in attacks from the … Continue reading
Make sure you look at these tips to avoid stinging insects: Wear shoes, especially in grassy areas. Overseed grassy areas to get better coverage, as this will deter ground-nesting insects. Paint/stain untreated wood. Remove garbage frequently and keep trashcans covered. … Continue reading
This video by Justin Bredlau, a PhD student at Virginia Commonwealth University, shows the life of the parasitic wasp, Cotesia congregata, and two of its hosts. It includes courtship behavior, parasitizing of the host, and larval egression.
Coastal Journal | Fly is only mean to other insects A hanging thief, or robber fly peers in to Catherine Miller’s window in the Kempsville section of Virginia Beach. (Catherine Miller) Have you come across a surprise or puzzle in … Continue reading