Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Be aware of spiders news-bulletin.com/opinion/column… 2 hours ago
- Be aware of spiders... fb.me/1eTwpxAcc 2 hours ago
- The latest The Smithereen Pest Daily! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Thanks to @CardinalsReport @CentralMosquito @katemhamilton #logansquare #news 22 hours ago
- The Moths That Can Become Imprisoned In Plants... fb.me/8IYvLfdjS 23 hours ago
- The Moths That Can Become Imprisoned In Plants smithereenpestblog.com/2017/02/27/the… 23 hours ago