Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 23 minutes ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 33 minutes ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 2 hours ago
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 2 hours ago
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 5 hours ago