Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 43 minutes ago
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 3 hours ago
- How can I prevent a #flea infestation? smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/03/how… 3 hours ago
- The latest The Smithereen Pest Daily! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Thanks to @Read_Articles @RepKinzinger @IPOmaven #musicnews #music 4 hours ago
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 5 hours ago