Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- Since 1888, Smithereen has been an Industry leader as one of the first pest control companies to offer an Integrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Looking to cozy up next to a fire this winter? So are ants and mice. Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Did you know that a mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime? This winter make sure to seal cracks and holes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Just because you can’t see flying insects during the winter months doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Winter-proof your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Looking to get rid of ants in your home or business? We can assist you today, and you will be 5-star happy like Sus… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago