Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 1 hour ago
- Current customers can pay your bill at: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/371… 1 hour ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 1 hour ago
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 2 hours ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 3 hours ago