Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the spiders web, and it seems to have settled in for a permanent stay!
- The latest The Smithereen Pest Daily! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Thanks to @Read_Articles @msebastianco #twitter #rockford_il 45 minutes ago
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 2 hours ago
- #Bed #Bug Information Clearinghouse smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/11/bed… 2 hours ago
- Learn about Smithereen S-E-L-E-C-T smithereen.com/volunteerprogr… 3 hours ago
- Tips for Avoiding #Ants smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/31/tip… 3 hours ago