- Wear shoes, especially in grassy areas.
- Overseed grassy areas to get better coverage, as this will deter ground-nesting insects.
- Paint/stain untreated wood.
- Remove garbage frequently and keep trashcans covered.
- Do not swat at a stinging insect as it increases the likelihood of an aggressive reaction.
- Avoid wearing sweet-smelling perfumes.
- Ensure all doors and windows in your home have screens that are in good condition.
- Seek immediate medical attention if stung, as reactions can be severe.
- Do not attempt to remove a nest on your own. If you have an infestation, contact a qualified pest?professional.
- We offer commercial pest control solutions, including bed bug mitigation, for: Commercial Real Estate, Food & Bever… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Since 1888, Smithereen has been an Industry leader as one of the first pest control companies to offer an Integrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Looking to cozy up next to a fire this winter? So are ants and mice. Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Did you know that a mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime? This winter make sure to seal cracks and holes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Just because you can’t see flying insects during the winter months doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Winter-proof your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago