- Wear shoes, especially in grassy areas.
- Overseed grassy areas to get better coverage, as this will deter ground-nesting insects.
- Paint/stain untreated wood.
- Remove garbage frequently and keep trashcans covered.
- Do not swat at a stinging insect as it increases the likelihood of an aggressive reaction.
- Avoid wearing sweet-smelling perfumes.
- Ensure all doors and windows in your home have screens that are in good condition.
- Seek immediate medical attention if stung, as reactions can be severe.
- Do not attempt to remove a nest on your own. If you have an infestation, contact a qualified pest?professional.
- Thermal Remediation® utilizes a high powered heater to raise the ambient air temperature within a space to a bed bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Smithereen technicians have seen a spike in Kansas bed bug cases, especially in metropolitan areas. Don’t let bed b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Thank you Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church for the 5-Star Review on ContactUs!! Check out more reviews here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Smithereen Pest Management is dedicated to providing homeowners with effective and safe pest control methods. Click… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Excess rains might bring ants indoors in search of higher-ground. Make sure your home is protected year round from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago