- Wear shoes, especially in grassy areas.
- Overseed grassy areas to get better coverage, as this will deter ground-nesting insects.
- Paint/stain untreated wood.
- Remove garbage frequently and keep trashcans covered.
- Do not swat at a stinging insect as it increases the likelihood of an aggressive reaction.
- Avoid wearing sweet-smelling perfumes.
- Ensure all doors and windows in your home have screens that are in good condition.
- Seek immediate medical attention if stung, as reactions can be severe.
- Do not attempt to remove a nest on your own. If you have an infestation, contact a qualified pest?professional.
- Thank you Larry B. in Downers Grove, IL for your generous review. We can help you take care of your pest issues tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Thank you Berkshire Village in Kansas City, Kansas for the positive review. We offer services in 7 states.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Fall is a critical time to be proactive as insects & rodents look for new homes. Learn about our Home Guard program: smithereen.com/residential/ho… 4 days ago
- Thank you Squared Circle in Chicago for the positive review. We are happy we could take care of your pest issue.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Our Green Shield service has been audited & approved by the expert scientists at the Integrated Pest Management (IP… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago