- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- #Chicago #Pest Management Smithereen.com 31 minutes ago
- We have a $50 off deal for #Termite services for May! Serving Central Illinois, including Peoria, Springfield, more bit.ly/1EMm7uP 1 hour ago
- Did you know Smithereen #PestControl trademarked the word "insecticide" in 1910? History is fascinating! bit.ly/1HlOJlz 1 hour ago
- The results are in - Our customers love us! Read some feedback from clients of our #PestControl services. bit.ly/1A5bVCf 1 hour ago
- Our #PestControl services are certified Green! Learn about what it takes to be a Green Shield #Exterminator in IL bit.ly/1RQWz9O 1 hour ago