- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Thank you Ron for the 5 star review in Kansas City on Google! Our goal is always to get to the root of the problem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Smithereen understands the food & beverage industry. From drive-ins to white tablecloth, Smithereen has a tailored… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Night after night are you or your children spotting spiders in the bedroom? It’s time you do something about this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Advantages of choosing Thermal Remediation® to kill bed bugs: * Lethal temperature kills all life stages * Little t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Thank you Elise in Kansas City for the 5 star review on Google! https://t.co/Bmw69RHK2j 6 days ago