- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- The latest The Smithereen Pest Daily! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Thanks to @WisconsinUpdate @SenatorDurbin #news #hng 53 minutes ago
- Opossums Get a Bad Rap smithereenpestblog.com/2017/01/24/opo… 2 hours ago
- Opossums Get a Bad Rap smithereenpestblog.com/2017/01/24/opo… fb.me/1d2tjpEQt 2 hours ago
- Bumblebee Fanatic Helps Get A Certain Type Of Bee Onto The Endangered Species List... fb.me/1Dvhdo9GW 1 day ago
- Bumblebee Fanatic Helps Get A Certain Type Of Bee Onto The Endangered Species List smithereenpestblog.com/2017/01/23/bum… 1 day ago