- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Thank you Rudd Container for the 5 star review on ContactUs!! Check out more reviews on our website, where you can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- The goal of "Integrated Pest Management" is to prevent pests, in safe and effective ways, rather than simply exterm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Experiencing a bed bug problem? Thermal Remediation® utilizes a high powered heater to raise the ambient air temper… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Different seasons call for different strategies. Learn about our Home Guard programs to protect your house through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Whether its food service, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing or any other type of facility you operate, pest co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago