- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Meet the Smithereen Sales team: smithereen.com/sales/ 3 hours ago
- Learn about employment opportunists with our company: secure.epagecity.com/site/epage/369… 6 hours ago
- Chicago Bed Bug Control Services|Smithereen Pest Management smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/18/chi… 10 hours ago
- The latest The Smithereen Pest Daily! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Thanks to @DAFLIREVOLUTION @cmoscinski @CubsFanClub 10 hours ago
- Simple #Cockroach Prevention Tips smithereenpestblog.com/2014/07/16/sim… 12 hours ago