- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Mosquitos are responsible for the spread of diseases, including West Nile, Encephalitis, Malaria & Chikungunya, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Thank you Park Gables Apartment Homes for the 5 Star review on ContactUs! Read more reviews on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions are designed to mitigate the negative impact the presence of pests c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thank you Haylee for the great review on Facebook. Check out more reviews here: facebook.com/pg/smithereenp… https://t.co/MssNy80F1Q 2 weeks ago
- Thank you Susan for the great review on Google! https://t.co/G3vn18nMWQ 2 weeks ago