- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Thank you Kris & Steve in Lees Summit, MO for the outstanding review of our termite service! Read more reviews here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- We appreciate our long-term customers like Jim S. in Chicago who was 5-star satisfied. Read more reviews here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Smithereen is Green Shield Certified. We are easy on the environment, hard on pests. Learn about our process here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Thank you Karen and Phil from Overland Park, Kansas for your 5-star review! We pride ourselves for our punctuality.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Wondering what to expect prior to our visit? Check out our frequently asked questions. ow.ly/U8tc30dQGIf https://t.co/mhFBOsWuFv 1 week ago