- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Be aware of spiders news-bulletin.com/opinion/column… 2 hours ago
- Be aware of spiders... fb.me/1eTwpxAcc 2 hours ago
- The latest The Smithereen Pest Daily! paper.li/SmithereenPest… Thanks to @CardinalsReport @CentralMosquito @katemhamilton #logansquare #news 22 hours ago
- The Moths That Can Become Imprisoned In Plants... fb.me/8IYvLfdjS 23 hours ago
- The Moths That Can Become Imprisoned In Plants smithereenpestblog.com/2017/02/27/the… 23 hours ago