- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Did you know, #Chicago is the bed bug capital of the US? Our Thermal Remediation treatment zaps them w/o chemicals or pesticides. Call now! 3 days ago
- Does your home or office have a history with mice? Stay safe this spring & call Smithereen's #PestControl experts. ow.ly/a1BA30b6khc 6 days ago
- Bird droppings causes millions of dollars in property damage annually. If your home or business is affected by bird… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Sign up for our Home Guard Program so you can cross pest control off your list of concerns! Call or visit our page: ow.ly/G3XJ30aZUXD 1 week ago
- Thank you Carol for the positive review! We're always striving to the #1 pest control company when it comes to serv… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago