- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Thank you Jersey Jack Pinball from Bensenville for your 5-star review. Test our reliability out for yourself today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Keeping your restaurant pest-free is an important. Call us today to take care of any little creatures bothering your store. 1-800-336-3500 3 days ago
- Our products are non-toxic and safe for pets, kids, the elderly and pregnant women to be around. smithereen.com 5 days ago
- Keep wildlife from disrupting you by making sure garbage cans are shut, keep branches trimmed and cap your chimney! smithereen.com 1 week ago
- Don’t let bed bugs ruin your night's sleep, security or reputation. Contact us today to get rid of your bed bugs. smithereen.com/bed-bugs 1 week ago