- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- We offer IPM services to commercial & residential customers in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan & Missouri. 3 days ago
- Shoo fly don’t bother me! We understands how important a pest-free restaurant is. Request service today online at: smithereen.com/commercial/ind… 5 days ago
- Our Home Guard program will make sure you're not having any pest problems & address issues that cause pest problems: smithereen.com/residential/ho… 5 days ago
- Ever wonder why Chicago is filled with pigeons? Take control surrounding your business with our bird removal service dnainfo.com/chicago/201701… 1 week ago
- Illinois is ranked #2 for mosquitos due to a mild winter, don’t lock yourself indoors. Call for an inspection! ow.ly/gIT630bTKKk 1 week ago