The next time you are having a problem with your roommate, be happy you aren’t living with Brown Recluse Spiders. One woman in Brentwood Tennessee is finding out just how horrifying a brown recluse infestation can be. “I was leaning over my sink, and I grabbed my towel. And there was just this ginormous spider in my towel that I was about to put on my face,” Artrip said. “These are my roommates,” she said. “So nasty.” To read the full story click HERE.
- Check out all the regions we serve, not only in Illinois. We look forward to assisting you today when you call us a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Thank you Elaine in Chicago for your positive review in regards to your two accounts. We can assist with Bed Bugs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Pests are a constant threat through every season. Our Home Guard programs will protect you year-round. Learn more: smithereen.com/residential/ho… 3 days ago
- Looking to relax outdoors? Protect your family with our Mosquito Guard program. Request an inspection today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Thank you Kris & Steve in Lees Summit, MO for the outstanding review of our termite service! Read more reviews here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago