The next time you are having a problem with your roommate, be happy you aren’t living with Brown Recluse Spiders. One woman in Brentwood Tennessee is finding out just how horrifying a brown recluse infestation can be. “I was leaning over my sink, and I grabbed my towel. And there was just this ginormous spider in my towel that I was about to put on my face,” Artrip said. “These are my roommates,” she said. “So nasty.” To read the full story click HERE.
- Mosquitos are responsible for the spread of diseases, including West Nile, Encephalitis, Malaria & Chikungunya, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Thank you Park Gables Apartment Homes for the 5 Star review on ContactUs! Read more reviews on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions are designed to mitigate the negative impact the presence of pests c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Thank you Haylee for the great review on Facebook. Check out more reviews here: facebook.com/pg/smithereenp… https://t.co/MssNy80F1Q 1 week ago
- Thank you Susan for the great review on Google! https://t.co/G3vn18nMWQ 2 weeks ago