The next time you are having a problem with your roommate, be happy you aren’t living with Brown Recluse Spiders. One woman in Brentwood Tennessee is finding out just how horrifying a brown recluse infestation can be. “I was leaning over my sink, and I grabbed my towel. And there was just this ginormous spider in my towel that I was about to put on my face,” Artrip said. “These are my roommates,” she said. “So nasty.” To read the full story click HERE.
- Smithereen has been a leader in pest control since 1888. We specialize in a number of different industries, from re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Bed bugs are invasive parasites that can be found anywhere. They latch onto objects and are carried into homes, ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Smithereen Pest Management provides a variety of Integrated Pest Control services to commercial & residential custo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Thermal Remediation® utilizes a high powered heater to raise the ambient air temperature within a space to a bed bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Smithereen technicians have seen a spike in Kansas bed bug cases, especially in metropolitan areas. Don’t let bed b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago