- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water near a home.
- Keep tree branches and other shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches from the ground.
- Keep food in sealed containers and dispose of garbage regularly.
- Keep pet food and water dishes clean and remove any spilled food.
- Thank you Park Gables Apartment Homes for the 5 Star review on ContactUs! Read more reviews on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions are designed to mitigate the negative impact the presence of pests c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Thank you Haylee for the great review on Facebook. Check out more reviews here: facebook.com/pg/smithereenp… https://t.co/MssNy80F1Q 1 week ago
- Thank you Susan for the great review on Google! https://t.co/G3vn18nMWQ 2 weeks ago
- Now is the time to bug proof your home for the summer. Check out these five tips to bug proof your home and keep in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago