- Trim vegetation away from the home to prevent pathways inside.
- Seal all cracks and crevices on the outside of the home, including around doors and windows.
- Clean up food spills and other potential attractants as soon as possible.
- If an infestation is suspected, contact a licensed pest professional to treat the problem.
- Thermal Remediation® utilizes a high powered heater to raise the ambient air temperature within a space to a bed bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Smithereen technicians have seen a spike in Kansas bed bug cases, especially in metropolitan areas. Don’t let bed b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Thank you Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church for the 5-Star Review on ContactUs!! Check out more reviews here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Smithereen Pest Management is dedicated to providing homeowners with effective and safe pest control methods. Click… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Excess rains might bring ants indoors in search of higher-ground. Make sure your home is protected year round from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago