- Prior to the party, check screen doors and repair any holes. Once the guests have arrived, remind them to shut the door behind them to keep pests from entering the home.
- Have plenty of insect repellant containing an EPA-registered active ingredient like DEET or picaridin for you and your guests.
- Yellowjackets and other stinging insects are attracted to sweet-smelling fragrances. Avoid using excessive perfume or cologne, and opt for unscented lotions and sunscreen.
- Provide clear plastic cups for your guests, as aluminum cans are good hiding spots for stinging insects.
- Adorn your deck or patio with citronella candles that can help minimize the presence of mosquitoes.
- Plan to serve food and beverages indoors, and reserve outdoor space for eating and entertaining.
- Clean spills and crumbs immediately from tables and other surfaces.
- Dispose of trash in tightly closed garbage containers located away from guests.
- Bring utensils and dishware indoors shortly after the meal.
- Mosquitos are responsible for the spread of diseases, including West Nile, Encephalitis, Malaria & Chikungunya, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Thank you Park Gables Apartment Homes for the 5 Star review on ContactUs! Read more reviews on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions are designed to mitigate the negative impact the presence of pests c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thank you Haylee for the great review on Facebook. Check out more reviews here: facebook.com/pg/smithereenp… https://t.co/MssNy80F1Q 2 weeks ago
- Thank you Susan for the great review on Google! https://t.co/G3vn18nMWQ 2 weeks ago