- Keep wood and debris away from exterior siding
- Keep kitchen clean: seal containers, wipe counters frequently, empty the garbage religiously, and avoid leaving pet food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along bottom of the house.
- Store sugar, syrup, honey, baked goods, and other sweets in closed containers that have been washed to remove residues from their exterior surfaces.
- Learn about Smithereen SELECT, our companywide volunteer program that began in 2011: smithereen.com/about/smithere… https://t.co/Yf7lhjLlQR 4 hours ago
- Thank Vickie in Missouri for the 5 star review on Contact Us! Check out more reviews attached to our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Communication is important in any relationship. Smithereen's Executive Summary Program is a tool for delivering cri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- As the first company in Chicagoland to deploy Thermal Remediation® we are industry leaders and bed bug killing expe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Thank you Lindsey in Kansas City for the 5 star review on Facebook! Check out more reviews here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago