Steve Backshall explores the connections and relationship that we have with insects and other arthropods. In Kenya huge armies of driver ants give houses a five-star clean up and in China we discover how silkworm caterpillars have shaped our culture and distribution. While locusts devastate crops in Africa, bees and beetles across the world provide a key link in our food chains. Many of us perceive these animals merely as creepy crawlies and nothing more than a nuisance, but as Steve reveals, we couldn’t live without them.
- Thank you Ron for the 5 star review in Kansas City on Google! Our goal is always to get to the root of the problem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Smithereen understands the food & beverage industry. From drive-ins to white tablecloth, Smithereen has a tailored… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Night after night are you or your children spotting spiders in the bedroom? It’s time you do something about this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Advantages of choosing Thermal Remediation® to kill bed bugs: * Lethal temperature kills all life stages * Little t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Thank you Elise in Kansas City for the 5 star review on Google! https://t.co/Bmw69RHK2j 1 week ago