- Prior to the party, check screen doors and repair any holes. Once the guests have arrived, remind them to shut the door behind them to keep pests from entering the home.
- Have plenty of insect repellant containing an EPA-registered active ingredient like DEET or picaridin for you and your guests.
- Yellowjackets and other stinging insects are attracted to sweet-smelling fragrances. Avoid using excessive perfume or cologne, and opt for unscented lotions and sunscreen.
- Provide clear plastic cups for your guests, as aluminum cans are good hiding spots for stinging insects.
- Adorn your deck or patio with citronella candles that can help minimize the presence of mosquitoes.
- Plan to serve food and beverages indoors, and reserve outdoor space for eating and entertaining.
- Clean spills and crumbs immediately from tables and other surfaces.
- Dispose of trash in tightly closed garbage containers located away from guests.
- Learn about Smithereen SELECT, our companywide volunteer program that began in 2011: smithereen.com/about/smithere… https://t.co/Yf7lhjLlQR 4 hours ago
- Thank Vickie in Missouri for the 5 star review on Contact Us! Check out more reviews attached to our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Communication is important in any relationship. Smithereen's Executive Summary Program is a tool for delivering cri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- As the first company in Chicagoland to deploy Thermal Remediation® we are industry leaders and bed bug killing expe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Thank you Lindsey in Kansas City for the 5 star review on Facebook! Check out more reviews here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago