- Install screens and weather stripping on windows and door sweeps on doors.
- Fix any cracks in siding and walls, especially where pipes or wires enter the home.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house.
- Wear heavy gloves when moving items that have been stored for a long period of time.
- Inspect items such as boxes of decorations and grocery bags before bringing them indoors.
- Store clothing inside plastic containers and check shoes before putting them on, as spiders often hide in these items.
- If you suspect that a spider has bitten you, contact your primary care physician for medical advice.
- If you have a spider infestation in your home, contact a licensed pest professional.
- We offer IPM services to commercial & residential customers in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan & Missouri. 3 days ago
- Shoo fly don’t bother me! We understands how important a pest-free restaurant is. Request service today online at: smithereen.com/commercial/ind… 5 days ago
- Our Home Guard program will make sure you're not having any pest problems & address issues that cause pest problems: smithereen.com/residential/ho… 5 days ago
- Ever wonder why Chicago is filled with pigeons? Take control surrounding your business with our bird removal service dnainfo.com/chicago/201701… 6 days ago
- Illinois is ranked #2 for mosquitos due to a mild winter, don’t lock yourself indoors. Call for an inspection! ow.ly/gIT630bTKKk 1 week ago