- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your home to help prevent pests from getting inside. Be sure to check the areas where utilities and pipes enter the home. A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home. Pests often take up residence in wood piles and can easily gain access to your home if the pile is nearby.
- Rodents can hide in clutter, so keep storage areas well organized, and store boxes off of the floor.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains. Extra attention should be paid to kitchens and bathrooms as these areas are particularly vulnerable to cockroach infestations.
- Install door sweeps and repair damaged screens in windows.
- We offer IPM services to commercial & residential customers in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan & Missouri. 3 days ago
- Shoo fly don’t bother me! We understands how important a pest-free restaurant is. Request service today online at: smithereen.com/commercial/ind… 5 days ago
- Our Home Guard program will make sure you're not having any pest problems & address issues that cause pest problems: smithereen.com/residential/ho… 5 days ago
- Ever wonder why Chicago is filled with pigeons? Take control surrounding your business with our bird removal service dnainfo.com/chicago/201701… 6 days ago
- Illinois is ranked #2 for mosquitos due to a mild winter, don’t lock yourself indoors. Call for an inspection! ow.ly/gIT630bTKKk 1 week ago