- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your home to help prevent pests from getting inside. Be sure to check the areas where utilities and pipes enter the home. A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home. Pests often take up residence in wood piles and can easily gain access to your home if the pile is nearby.
- Rodents can hide in clutter, so keep storage areas well organized, and store boxes off of the floor.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains. Extra attention should be paid to kitchens and bathrooms as these areas are particularly vulnerable to cockroach infestations.
- Install door sweeps and repair damaged screens in windows.
- Thank you Christ Temple #1 in Chicago Heights for the 5-star review. We offer highly efficient service to all our o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We offer commercial pest control solutions, including bed bug mitigation, for: Commercial Real Estate, Food & Bever… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Since 1888, Smithereen has been an Industry leader as one of the first pest control companies to offer an Integrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Looking to cozy up next to a fire this winter? So are ants and mice. Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Did you know that a mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime? This winter make sure to seal cracks and holes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago