- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your home to help prevent pests from getting inside. Be sure to check the areas where utilities and pipes enter the home. A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home. Pests often take up residence in wood piles and can easily gain access to your home if the pile is nearby.
- Rodents can hide in clutter, so keep storage areas well organized, and store boxes off of the floor.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains. Extra attention should be paid to kitchens and bathrooms as these areas are particularly vulnerable to cockroach infestations.
- Install door sweeps and repair damaged screens in windows.
- Mosquitos are responsible for the spread of diseases, including West Nile, Encephalitis, Malaria & Chikungunya, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Thank you Park Gables Apartment Homes for the 5 Star review on ContactUs! Read more reviews on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions are designed to mitigate the negative impact the presence of pests c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thank you Haylee for the great review on Facebook. Check out more reviews here: facebook.com/pg/smithereenp… https://t.co/MssNy80F1Q 2 weeks ago
- Thank you Susan for the great review on Google! https://t.co/G3vn18nMWQ 2 weeks ago