- Eliminate areas of standing water around the home such as flowerpots, birdbaths, baby pools, grill covers and other objects where water collects. Mosquitoes need only about ½ inch of water to breed.
- Screen all windows and doors. Repair even the smallest tear or hole.
- Minimize outside activity between dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active.
- If you must spend time outdoors during peak mosquito times, wear long pants, sleeves and socks. Also, use an insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin or IR3535.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- We offer IPM services to commercial & residential customers in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan & Missouri. 3 days ago
- Shoo fly don’t bother me! We understands how important a pest-free restaurant is. Request service today online at: smithereen.com/commercial/ind… 4 days ago
- Our Home Guard program will make sure you're not having any pest problems & address issues that cause pest problems: smithereen.com/residential/ho… 4 days ago
- Ever wonder why Chicago is filled with pigeons? Take control surrounding your business with our bird removal service dnainfo.com/chicago/201701… 6 days ago
- Illinois is ranked #2 for mosquitos due to a mild winter, don’t lock yourself indoors. Call for an inspection! ow.ly/gIT630bTKKk 1 week ago