- Eliminate areas of standing water around the home such as flowerpots, birdbaths, baby pools, grill covers and other objects where water collects. Mosquitoes need only about ½ inch of water to breed.
- Screen all windows and doors. Repair even the smallest tear or hole.
- Minimize outside activity between dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active.
- If you must spend time outdoors during peak mosquito times, wear long pants, sleeves and socks. Also, use an insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin or IR3535.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- Happy First Day of Fall! Prepare for critters to start migrating into your home. Have us come for an inspection.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Thank you Larry B. in Downers Grove, IL for your generous review. We can help you take care of your pest issues tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Thank you Berkshire Village in Kansas City, Kansas for the positive review. We offer services in 7 states.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Fall is a critical time to be proactive as insects & rodents look for new homes. Learn about our Home Guard program: smithereen.com/residential/ho… 6 days ago
- Thank you Squared Circle in Chicago for the positive review. We are happy we could take care of your pest issue.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago