- Keep all kitchen areas clean (including floors) and free of useless clutter. Kitchen appliances should be kept free of spills and crumbs. Clean shelves regularly and store foods such as cereal, flour, and dog food in resealable containers.
- Periodically sweep and vacuum floor areas in the kitchen, under furniture, and around dining areas.
- Keep garbage areas clean. Garbage should be stored in sealed containers and disposed of regularly.
- Seal cracks, crevices, and other gaps around doors and windows. Doors and windows should always be kept closed or well screened.
- Check pipes and pipe areas around the house for leaks, cracks and gaps and seal and patch any problems if necessary. Leaky faucets should also be fixed.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry. If you have mold and mildew in your home or office crawlspace, it’s a symptom of an excess moisture problem.
- Inspect boxes, grocery bags and other packaging thoroughly. Insects have also been known to come in on potted plants and in luggage.
- Thank you Christ Temple #1 in Chicago Heights for the 5-star review. We offer highly efficient service to all our o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We offer commercial pest control solutions, including bed bug mitigation, for: Commercial Real Estate, Food & Bever… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Since 1888, Smithereen has been an Industry leader as one of the first pest control companies to offer an Integrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Looking to cozy up next to a fire this winter? So are ants and mice. Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Did you know that a mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime? This winter make sure to seal cracks and holes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago