- Eliminate areas of standing water around the home such as flowerpots, birdbaths, baby pools, grill covers and other objects where water collects. Mosquitoes need only about ½ inch of water to breed.
- Screen all windows and doors. Repair even the smallest tear or hole.
- Minimize outside activity between dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active.
- If you must spend time outdoors during peak mosquito times, wear long pants, sleeves and socks. Also, use an insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin or IR3535.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- You can now finance your pest control needs with Smithereen Pest Management Services! Learn more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Here are the advantages of choosing Smithereen to eradicate bed bugs, using heat: Lethal temperature kills all lif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Thank you Coding Dojo for the strong endorsement on ContactUs! Glad we could provide you with prompt, effective ser… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our Home Guard Program protects your home year round. We will be sure you are not having any pest problems, monitor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Mosquitoes lay eggs and breed in standing water and thrive in these hot, humid summer conditions. Our monthly Mosqu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago