- Eliminate areas of standing water around the home such as flowerpots, birdbaths, baby pools, grill covers and other objects where water collects. Mosquitoes need only about ½ inch of water to breed.
- Screen all windows and doors. Repair even the smallest tear or hole.
- Minimize outside activity between dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active.
- If you must spend time outdoors during peak mosquito times, wear long pants, sleeves and socks. Also, use an insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin or IR3535.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- Check out some basic tips to keep insects out of your home this summer. smithereen.com/residential/fo… 3 days ago
- Home Guard Premium Summer will be sure you are not having any pest problems by monitoring the property and addressing any issues. 5 days ago
- Smithereen's Home Guard programs are built to be proactive so you can stop pest problems before they start. smithereen.com. 1 week ago
- Smithereen's highly trained bed bug experts determine service that best suites you: Conventional, Thermal Remediati… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- We don’t just serve Illinois, we serve Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan & Missouri too. Call today for a quote at (815) 726-2468. 1 week ago