- Eliminate areas of standing water around the home such as flowerpots, birdbaths, baby pools, grill covers and other objects where water collects. Mosquitoes need only about ½ inch of water to breed.
- Screen all windows and doors. Repair even the smallest tear or hole.
- Minimize outside activity between dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active.
- If you must spend time outdoors during peak mosquito times, wear long pants, sleeves and socks. Also, use an insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin or IR3535.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- When you are researching pest management companies it’s important to consider the company’s experience, certificati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our initial visit to your commercial office or business will consist of a thorough inspection of the premises to lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Thank you Giordano's for the 5 star review!! Check out more reviews via ContactUs on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Smithereen offers Green Shield Certified Service to all of our Commercial and Residential customers. We provide thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Thank you James from Lake Villa for the 5-star review. We take pride in all of our employees being professional and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago