- Eliminate areas of standing water around the home such as flowerpots, birdbaths, baby pools, grill covers and other objects where water collects. Mosquitoes need only about ½ inch of water to breed.
- Screen all windows and doors. Repair even the smallest tear or hole.
- Minimize outside activity between dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active.
- If you must spend time outdoors during peak mosquito times, wear long pants, sleeves and socks. Also, use an insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin or IR3535.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- With the temperature starting to lower, be sure to call us out to be proactive in removing pests from your home. ow.ly/aNeu30g2xBW 1 day ago
- Thank you Jersey Jack Pinball from Bensenville for your 5-star review. Test our reliability out for yourself today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Keeping your restaurant pest-free is an important. Call us today to take care of any little creatures bothering your store. 1-800-336-3500 5 days ago
- Our products are non-toxic and safe for pets, kids, the elderly and pregnant women to be around. smithereen.com 1 week ago
- Keep wildlife from disrupting you by making sure garbage cans are shut, keep branches trimmed and cap your chimney! smithereen.com 1 week ago