- Eliminate areas of standing water around the home such as flowerpots, birdbaths, baby pools, grill covers and other objects where water collects. Mosquitoes need only about ½ inch of water to breed.
- Screen all windows and doors. Repair even the smallest tear or hole.
- Minimize outside activity between dusk and dawn, when mosquitoes are most active.
- If you must spend time outdoors during peak mosquito times, wear long pants, sleeves and socks. Also, use an insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin or IR3535.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- Thank you Ron for the 5 star review in Kansas City on Google! Our goal is always to get to the root of the problem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Smithereen understands the food & beverage industry. From drive-ins to white tablecloth, Smithereen has a tailored… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Night after night are you or your children spotting spiders in the bedroom? It’s time you do something about this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Advantages of choosing Thermal Remediation® to kill bed bugs: * Lethal temperature kills all life stages * Little t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Thank you Elise in Kansas City for the 5 star review on Google! https://t.co/Bmw69RHK2j 6 days ago