To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- With the temperature starting to lower, be sure to call us out to be proactive in removing pests from your home. ow.ly/aNeu30g2xBW 1 day ago
- Thank you Jersey Jack Pinball from Bensenville for your 5-star review. Test our reliability out for yourself today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Keeping your restaurant pest-free is an important. Call us today to take care of any little creatures bothering your store. 1-800-336-3500 5 days ago
- Our products are non-toxic and safe for pets, kids, the elderly and pregnant women to be around. smithereen.com 1 week ago
- Keep wildlife from disrupting you by making sure garbage cans are shut, keep branches trimmed and cap your chimney! smithereen.com 1 week ago