To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- Thank you Ron for the 5 star review in Kansas City on Google! Our goal is always to get to the root of the problem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Smithereen understands the food & beverage industry. From drive-ins to white tablecloth, Smithereen has a tailored… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Night after night are you or your children spotting spiders in the bedroom? It’s time you do something about this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Advantages of choosing Thermal Remediation® to kill bed bugs: * Lethal temperature kills all life stages * Little t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Thank you Elise in Kansas City for the 5 star review on Google! https://t.co/Bmw69RHK2j 6 days ago