To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- When you are researching pest management companies it’s important to consider the company’s experience, certificati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our initial visit to your commercial office or business will consist of a thorough inspection of the premises to lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Thank you Giordano's for the 5 star review!! Check out more reviews via ContactUs on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Smithereen offers Green Shield Certified Service to all of our Commercial and Residential customers. We provide thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Thank you James from Lake Villa for the 5-star review. We take pride in all of our employees being professional and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago