To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- Check out some basic tips to keep insects out of your home this summer. smithereen.com/residential/fo… 3 days ago
- Home Guard Premium Summer will be sure you are not having any pest problems by monitoring the property and addressing any issues. 5 days ago
- Smithereen's Home Guard programs are built to be proactive so you can stop pest problems before they start. smithereen.com. 1 week ago
- Smithereen's highly trained bed bug experts determine service that best suites you: Conventional, Thermal Remediati… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- We don’t just serve Illinois, we serve Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan & Missouri too. Call today for a quote at (815) 726-2468. 1 week ago