To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- You can now finance your pest control needs with Smithereen Pest Management Services! Learn more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Here are the advantages of choosing Smithereen to eradicate bed bugs, using heat: Lethal temperature kills all lif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Thank you Coding Dojo for the strong endorsement on ContactUs! Glad we could provide you with prompt, effective ser… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our Home Guard Program protects your home year round. We will be sure you are not having any pest problems, monitor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Mosquitoes lay eggs and breed in standing water and thrive in these hot, humid summer conditions. Our monthly Mosqu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago