To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- Mosquitos are responsible for the spread of diseases, including West Nile, Encephalitis, Malaria & Chikungunya, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Thank you Park Gables Apartment Homes for the 5 Star review on ContactUs! Read more reviews on our home page:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions are designed to mitigate the negative impact the presence of pests c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thank you Haylee for the great review on Facebook. Check out more reviews here: facebook.com/pg/smithereenp… https://t.co/MssNy80F1Q 2 weeks ago
- Thank you Susan for the great review on Google! https://t.co/G3vn18nMWQ 2 weeks ago