To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- Make sure to screen vents to chimneys this winter. Also, keep attics, basements and crawl spaces well ventilated an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Thank you Christ Temple #1 in Chicago Heights for the 5-star review. We offer highly efficient service to all our o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We offer commercial pest control solutions, including bed bug mitigation, for: Commercial Real Estate, Food & Bever… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Since 1888, Smithereen has been an Industry leader as one of the first pest control companies to offer an Integrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Looking to cozy up next to a fire this winter? So are ants and mice. Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago