To keep mice and other rodents out, make sure all holes of larger diameter than a pencil are sealed. Keep areas clear and store boxes off of the floor because mice can hide in clutter. Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building to prevent ideal conditions in which house mice can nest. Regularly inspect the home for signs of mice including droppings, gnaw marks and damaged food goods. If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact a licensed rodent pest control professional to treat and get rid of house mice.
- Smithereen Pest Management provides a variety of Integrated Pest Control services to commercial & residential custo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Thermal Remediation® utilizes a high powered heater to raise the ambient air temperature within a space to a bed bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Smithereen technicians have seen a spike in Kansas bed bug cases, especially in metropolitan areas. Don’t let bed b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Thank you Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church for the 5-Star Review on ContactUs!! Check out more reviews here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Smithereen Pest Management is dedicated to providing homeowners with effective and safe pest control methods. Click… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago